MindWorks Training wishes to recruit a network of trainers, initially in Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire to support the delivery of its portfolio of courses.
Trainers will be engaged on and ‘as and when’ basis to meet the demands of MindWork’s customers.
The current course portfolio includes:
- Mental Health First Aid (Accredited)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (Accredited)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (Internationally Recognised)
- SafeTALK Suicide Awareness (Internationally Recognised)
- Mental Health Awareness
- Line Managers’ Resource : Managing Mental Health in Your Staff
- Stress Control
- Stress Management
- Equality & Diversity
- Understanding Self Harm
Knowledge and experience of the Mental Health Sector is preferable.
Courses may be delivered on evenings or weekends as well as usual business hours and therefore a degree of flexibility and the ability to work on own initiative will be required.
As the course may be held at venues that are not on public transport routes, access to own transport is essential and reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed. Because of the nature of the work you will be required to undertake, successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
All equipment to deliver the course will be provided by Hull & East Yorkshire Mind.
For more information please email email@example.com