If you are interested in working for MindWorks Training and help to support deliver our portfolio of courses we would love to hear from you.
Trainers will be engaged on and ‘as and when’ basis to meet the demands of MindWork’s customers.
The current course portfolio includes:
- Mental Health First Aid (Accredited)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (Accredited)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (Internationally Recognised)
- SafeTALK Suicide Awareness (Internationally Recognised)
- Mental Health Awareness
- Line Managers’ Resource : Managing Mental Health in Your Staff
- Stress Control
- Stress Management
- Equality & Diversity
- Understanding Self Harm
Knowledge and experience of the Mental Health Sector is preferable.
Courses may be delivered on evenings or weekends as well as usual business hours and therefore a degree of flexibility and the ability to work on own initiative will be required. Training locations would be in Hull & East Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire.
As the course may be held at venues that are not on public transport routes, access to own transport is essential and reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
For more information please email [email protected]