MindWorks offer consultancy services to promote positive organisational performance and provide services to ensure excellent health and wellbeing amongst staff.
Why choose MindWorks Consultancy?
- 90% job retention rate (keeping employees in work)
- Nationally recognised training and employment division with previous experience working with the NHS, MoD and Connexions
- Flexible to meet the needs of your organisation
- Expert support techniques used, such as ‘Cognitive Behavioural Therapy’ and ‘Solution Focused Therapy’
- Personal tailored development plans agreed by both the Employee and Employer
- Strong links within the mental health and employment sector E.g GPs, Support Services, Helplines
What services do we provide?
1. Training and Development:
MindWorks can work with organisations to develop in house and bespoke training which will support employee health and wellbeing, and will equip them with a unique set of skills and techniques to improve employee and team resilience.
Examples of training include:
- Managing Stress and Mental Health in your Staff
- Time and Priority Management
- Professional Relationships and Boundaries
- Mental Health First Aid
and many more in the MindWorks portfolio.
2. Embedding Health and Wellbeing:
MindWorks can work with organisations to develop policies and procedures surrounding workforce health and wellbeing, in line with legislation and the Health and Safety Executive. As part of this, working collaboratively with the organisation, we may explore how to promote good health and wellbeing such as establishing health and wellbeing boards, awareness days, team building days and stress audits.
3. Job Retention Cases:
MindWorks can impartially with employees who may be on sick/absent or at risk of sickness absence and their employers to resolve issues impacting upon their mental health and work situation. Successfully maintaining a 96% job retention rate, this success is based on supporting both staff and line managers utilising a blend of mediation skills, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy.
4. Redundancy Service
MindWorks can develop a bespoke package to help employers support their employees through redundancy.
Areas include mediation through consultation process, practical tools and techniques in overcoming issues that incorporates both redundancy and issues affected by redundancy and specialised training courses.