The training is a 1 day course that will provide an increased understanding of work place wellbeing and the impact of mental health in the work place. The course will use various tools and resources to empower attendees to confidently engage with their workforce to improve mental wellbeing and confidently address mental health issues within the work place.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for senior management, HR teams, line managers and those in a supervisory positions who support staff.
What will I Learn?
- Learn about the science of stress and how it impacts on us physically and mentally
- Have a basic knowledge of stress related mental health problems and how they can impact your organisation
- How to recognise some of the signs and symptoms of mental health problems early
- Be aware of the benefits and barriers of employment on mental health
- Understand how to minimise stress and mental health in the work place using preventative measures
- How to deal with issues surrounding stress and mental health more effectively, using practical tools and techniques to support staff wellbeing
- Increase confidence to support someone experiencing a mental health condition
- Understand the legislation surrounding employment, stress and mental health
- Understand the 5 steps to improved mental wellbeing
What do I get?
Certificate on completion which counts towards CPD, the workshop also includes the presentation handout and resources.
How much does it cost?
Price upon Request
- Length: 1 Day Course
- Venue: In House Training (within your own organisation)
- Maximum number of candidates: Maximum of 16 participants
How do I make a booking?
For Further information or to make a booking please complete the enquiry form or alternatively give a member of the Mindworks team a call on 01482 240200
What have people said about the course?
“I found this course unbelievably helpful, (YWT, 2014).”
“Lots of new knowledge gained, and feel more confident to deal with possible situations, (YWT, 2013).”